Ōkami, or Okami, is Chugga's 13th Let's Play, this LP so far has 78 videos, and 2 of those videos are the finale. The time length of the Ōkami LP is 20 hours, 10 minutes, and 32 seconds.
Our first Let's Play of a game not made by Nintendo! One of my personal favorite games of all time that I wanted to show more people! (December 14, 2010 - April 30, 2011)
Memorable quotes & momentsEdit
- "WHADDYA MEAN I DID BADLY ON TIME!?"
- "Ball Pushing Physics!"
- "I really like the art direction."
- "LEAP OF FAAAAITHHH!!!"
- "Unnecessarily epic."
- "(On Ryoshima Coast)....With the awesome music! (episode 32)"
- "The Wii is apparently made by Sony!"
- Speech bubble placement.
- "Freaking! Thing! Stuff! Kind of!"
- Mr. Orange's Breakdancing Skills
- The collapsing bridge in Tsuta Ruins.
- "Yogi Bear is not part of Japanese Mythology!"
- Wolf Kung Fu.
- The beginning of Episode 14.
- Outside the Moon Cave in Episode 24.
- Using the Awesomeface to disguise himself in the Moon Cave.
- "Hooray, I am the master of some dog balls! Let's play fetch!"
- The Unintentional Puns.
- "HEY, PAPER! WOULD YOU LIKE A BOLT FROM A GOD!?"
- The first (and only) Trial Demon Gate Video.
- The sheer fact that he spent a long time studying Japanese Mythology for the game.
- There was a video of the Okami credits uploaded by Chugga, be he ad to delete it in 2016.
- ↑ "A small notice about an old series: I've been asked to remove the Okami credits scene from YouTube. I had a feeling this day would come due to the weird legal hell that the game's credits scene exists in. I only uploaded it at the time due to it being somewhat rare footage, as the credits scene is removed from everything but the more uncommon PS2 version of the game. I'm respecting the wishes of those who want it down, and they were kind enough to not give me a strike over it, so don't go at anyone's throat over this. They were even okay with me writing this post about the situation when they didn't have to do that much." - http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sop90f