Acooltent is Emile's Tentacruel in his Let's Play of Pokémon Emerald. He was the fourth Pokémon to join Emile's team. Acooltent, along with the rest of the Emerald team, was later transferred to Pokémon Platinum through the Pal Park.
Pokémon Emerald Edit
Acooltent evolved into a Tentacruel.
Pokémon Platinum Edit
Emile, in order to show off Pal Park, transferred and re-captured his team from Pokémon Emerald, including Acooltent.
Other Appearances Edit
Acooltent participated in the titular battle.
- Surf (Episode ? - Present)
- Sludge Bomb (Episode ? - Present)
- Barrier (Final B. Episode - Present)
- Toxic (Episode ? - Present)
Nickname Origin EditAcoolTent is an anagram of "Tentacool." Acooltent was not renamed upon evolution, despite no longer being a Tentacool (because he thought it was ACOOLer nickname). This name was picked because of a Tentacool in Pokémon Stadium for the N64 having the same name. Chuggaaconroy thought this name was ridiculously funny, so he went with it for a nickname. He also thought of a name for when he evolved, which is Acrueltent (an anagram of "Tentacruel"), but it was kept as Acooltent.
- Before learning BubbleBeam, Chuggaa often sent out Acooltent against Fire-types, only to remember that his only attacking moves were Poison-type.
- The move Barrier was seen before he fought the superboss of Pokémon Emerald, Steven Stone, but was never used. It is assumed it was learnt whilst he was training for the battle.
- Acooltent, along with Emile's other Pokemon from Emerald, has been migrated to his Platinum Let's Play file.