Altair is Emile's Altaria in his Let's Play of Pokémon Emerald. He was the fifth Pokémon to join Emile's team. Altair, along with the rest of the Emerald team, was later transferred to Pokémon Platinum through the Pal Park.
Pokémon Emerald Edit
Pokémon Platinum Edit
Emile, in order to show off Pal Park, transferred and re-captured his team from Pokémon Emerald, including Altair.
Other Appearances Edit
Despite being in the party, Altair did not participate in the titular battle.
- Sky Attack
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Altair is Chugga's 2nd Dragon type, after Volvagia.
- Altair was named after one of the stars in the sky (A reference to Aquilla from Marriland's Pokémon Platinum Walkthrough). Not after Altaïr from the Assassin's Creed series, which results in Chuggaaconroy pronouncing its name differently than some viewers are used to hearing it.
- Coincidentally, Altair is the name of a robotic bird-like creature and Lync Volan's former Guardian Bakugan from Bakugan: New Vestroia, however it has no relation.
- Altair was once 2 experience points away from leveling up, which Chugga made a huge deal about.
- When Altair evolved, Chuggaaconroy said that he knew what to name him.
- As of OR AS, he is the third Pokémon in Chugga's team capable of Mega Evolution.
- Altair never got to use Sky Attack and rarely used Dragon Dance.
- Altair, along with Emile's other Pokemon from Emerald, has been migrated to his Platinum Let's Play file.
- Altair was the first Pokémon re-obtained by Emile in the Pal Park.