Animal Crossing: New Leaf Edit
Amelia moved to Palette and met Emile.
Due to Emile's real-life sickness, Amelia moved away off-screen. Emile was sad that she moved away, so he decided to build a public work project where her house was. He build a Street Lamp to light up the area, so that she could see where to land if she ever came back.
Emile visited MasaeAnela in her town, Aurnion. They discovered that Amelia has moved to Masae's town. Amelia and Emile reminisced on Palette.
Amelia did not appear. Chugga read a comment from the video of Day 31. The comment proposed that Shari, with her plan, was caught by Amelia. Shari supposedly killed her, and sent her body adrift.
Emile briefly returned to Aurnion on New Year's Eve. While there, he spoke to Amelia one more time.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo Edit
Amelia visits Main Street, where she and Emile speak for the first time in years.
- She had a crush on Pietro.
- Amelia was the only snooty villager to live in Palette.
- Numerous commentators speculated that Amelia was merely knocked out and eventually washed up in MasaeAnela's town, with no memories other than ones of Emile and the street lamp.
- It was suggested that Emile build a wind turbine to prevent Amelia from returning.
- ↑ Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Day 38: The Public Works; Comments section
- ↑ Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo - Day 6: Deep Dive Deep