Pokémon Platinum Edit
Bodhi, then known as Turtwig, first appeared when he was gifted to Emile by Professor Rowan. Bodhi then won his very first battle with Emile when he defeated a Chimchar in Emile's first battle with Barry. He then received his nickname while in Professor Rowan's laboratory.
While Emile and Bodhi were traveling to Jubilife City, Bodhi battled several wild Pokémon, mainly a Starly and some Bidoof.
Bodhi evolved from a Turtwig into a Grotle.
Bodhi evolved again into a Torterra, making him part Ground-Type.
Bodhi was used to fight Cyrus's Crobat. It was used as fodder so that Emile could use a full restore on Vanity. It was defeated with two attacks.
Bodhi was used to help catch Giratina. He was switched in after Supernova off screen for an unknown reason.
Other Appearances Edit
While Emile talked, he and Bodhi walked through Amity Park.
- Earthquake (Episode 29 - Present)
- Curse (Episode 8 - Present)
- Leaf Storm (Episode 78 - Present)
- Wood Hammer (Episode 33 - Present)
- Tackle (Episode 1 - Episode 11)
- Withdraw (Episode 1 - Episode 7)
- Razor Leaf (Episode 4 - Episode 33)
- Bite (Episode 11 - Episode 29)
- Mega Drain (Episode 19 - Episode 59)
- Crunch (Episode 59 - Episode 74)
- Frenzy Plant (Episode 74 - Episode 75)
- Outrage (Episode 75 - Episode 77)
Nickname Origin EditTurtwig might be a tiny little sprout right now, I personally believe that he will grow up to become a very big, very strong... Bodhi tree. -Emile (Episode 1)
- Bodhi wasn't damaged at all in Chuggaaconroy's first two rival battles against Barry in episodes 1 and 3 of Pokémon Platinum.
- Bodhi is Chugga's 3rd Grass-Type Pokemon.
- He's also Chugga's 2nd Grass-Type Starter Pokémon.
- He is Chugga's 6th Starter Pokemon.
- Bodhi is Chugga's 3rd Ground-Type Pokemon, after Darmani and Marshall
- Bodhi is Chugga's 3rd Pokemon with a unique type combination, after Kappa, Jinzou, and Acrobat.
- He was defeated by Marriland's Chimchar, Firebutt, who used Ember which was powered-up due to its ability, Blaze.
- He has a lonely nature.
- He is somewhat of a clown
- He likes spicy food.