Emiliano Rodolfo "Emile" Rosales-Birou (b. April 8, 1990), better known on YouTube as Chuggaaconroy, is a popular Let's Player. He is known for his bad puns, high optimism, frequent hilarious freak-outs, and epic fails in his videos.
Chuggaaconroy began his first Let's Play Earthbound in March 2008. He has since completed 30 games in approximately one game every three months with the exception of Xenoblade Chronicles which ran for about 8 months. Also noted; he is part of TheRunawayGuys, a collab channel featuring him, ProtonJon, and Nintendocaprisun, usually alongside one other guest. A reccomended starting point is New Super Mario Brothers Wii.
Chuggaaconroy is well known for his sense of humor and puns. He is quite a lighthearted guy, but he is also known for his extensive knowledge of game mechanics and lore.
Main Let's PlaysEdit
See also: List of Chuggaaconroy's Let's Plays
- Earthbound (SNES/GBA/Wii U/New 3DS) Playlist
- Mother (Famicom/GBA/Wii U/Played on emulator) Playlist
- Paper Mario (N64/Wii/Wii U) Playlist
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES/Wii/Wii U) Playlist
- Mother 3 (GBA - Japan Only/(Played fan translation)) Playlist
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GCN) Playlist
- Pokémon FireRed (GBA) Playlist
- Super Mario Sunshine (GCN) Playlist
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GCN/Wii U) Playlist
- Pokémon Crystal (GBC) Playlist
- Super Luigi Galaxy (Wii) Playlist
- Pikmin (GCN/Wii/Wii U) Playlist
- Ōkami (PS2/Wii/PS3)
- Luigi's Mansion (GCN) Playlist
- Pikmin 2 (GCN/Wii) Playlist
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64/GCN/Wii/3DS) Playlist
- Pokémon Emerald (GBA) Playlist
- Super Paper Mario (Wii) Playlist
- Ōkamiden (DS) Playlist
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) Playlist
- Pokémon Colosseum (GCN) Playlist
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GB/GBC/3DS) Playlist
- Super Mario 64 DS (DS) Playlist
- Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS) Playlist
- Sonic Colors (Wii/DS) Playlist
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Playlist
- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (GCN) Playlist (Feb. 2014 - Apr. 2014)
- Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii/New 3DS/Wii U) Playlist (June 2014 - Feb. 2015, Apr. 2015 - June 2015)
- Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA/Wii U) Playlist (June 2015 - Sept. 2015)
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U) Playlist(Sept. 2015 - Nov. 2015)
- Pokémon Platinum (DS) Playlist (Dec. 2015 - June 2016)
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS) Playlist (July 2016 - Sept. 2016)
- Splatoon (Wii U) Playlist (Oct. 2016 - Dec. 2016)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii/Wii U) Playlist
- Emile has an article on the StephenVlog Wiki here.
- Chuggaaconroy has pulled two April Fool's pranks on his fans: The first was an intentionally bad LP of Mega Man 2, made as a parody of all the poor-quality Mega Man 2 LPs on YouTube. In 2011, he said Pikmin 2 was his 14th Let's Play, but Let's Play 14 turned out to be Luigi's Mansion. However, Pikmin 2 was done as Let's Play 15.
- He claimed he once found a colony of ants living within his Xbox 360.
- He once uploaded videos of Pokémon Platinum, filmed with a camcorder, showing himself battling his rival, Team Galactic, Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, and Frontier Brains as well as capturing legendary Pokémon. He has since removed these because they were a "couple of tutorial videos". But has since made them public again after his real LP of Pokémon Platinum.
- When he was younger, his mothers' nickname for him was Mimikins.
- After not speaking for the first 2 years of his life, the first thing he said was the entire Alphabet.
- He has had 3 cats, named Teddy from Mother 1, and Kirby, from the series of the same name. He also had a cat named after Jak from Jak and Daxter.
- He got approved for a house because his name came up before Chuck Norris on Google at the time.
- Emile is tone deaf.
- Emile's 15 favorite Youtubers/Channels, in "no particular order", are: Proton Jon, Gaming Historian, SomecallmeJohnny, Stephen Georg, PIEGUYRULZ, Marriland, GameXplain, Cthulhuigi, YuriofWind, NintendoCapriSun, MasaeAnela, BrainScratch Commentaries, Lucahjin, adrisaurus, and Ashens.
- Emile has never seen The Matrix.
- Emile habitually shaves his legs.
- Emile has a huge collection of video game plushies and action figures and MLP figures.
- Emile's dad thought video games were from the Devil, but drugs were okay.
- Emile has only seen snow twice in his life.
- Emile doesn't drink coffee or Red Bull.
- As a child, Emile enjoyed going to clock stores, as all the ticking and tocking fascinated him.
- Emile believes the Gamecube is an underrated system.
- Emile has beaten Luigi's Mansion in a single afternoon multiple times.
- Emile's favorite Pokémon Gen VII starter is Rowlet and his least favorite is Litten.
- He does not believe in pirating or emulating video games unless it is the only way to play them.
- He is incredibly generous, as he was invited to Stephen Georg's house for the Fourth of July, and he gave him and his wife, Mal, a special edition Zombie U Wii U with a Wii U Pro Controller, Zombie U, New Super Mario Bros. U, Kid Icarus Uprising, a 500 GB hard drive, an SD card, two Wii remote plus controllers (Wii U version), two nunchucks, and 4 Nintendo eShop gift cards. He also gave Stephen a Xbox One for Christmas 2014, because Stephen had said to him he wanted to LP games on it.
- He once gave away 24 copies of Xenoblade Chronicles to his friends for Christmas in 2013. And he gave away 30 copies of the game for his viewers for a contest in his Xenoblade LP including four factory sealed ones.
- Emile has said he tries not to do new games and thus won't be doing Pokémon X and Pokémon Y for a few years.
- Emile was once a stand-in player (essentially an understudy) for a competitive Splatoon team.
- Emile is a fan of the Pokemon: XY anime.
- Emile imported a European 3DS in order to play Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy before it was released in North America.
- Emile has had a history of getting sick when an LP has been going smoothly, most recently with Kid Icarus Uprising, Sonic Colors, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and his hiatus with Xenoblade Chronicles.
- His favorite video game of all time is Xenoblade Chronicles.
- His favorite drink is Dr. Pepper. So much that he claimed in Earthbound that his doctor had warned him about getting diabetes from the drink.
- One of his favorite character designs is Miqol from Xenoblade Chronicles.
- Emile once mentioned his school was so ghetto, they once took a field trip to a Walmart.
- Chuggaaconroy has a bit of a reputation for not doing bonus episodes for his LP's. Sometimes he eventually comes back and does them (example: Pikmin 2) and sometimes he never goes back to the LP. (example: Sonic Colors and Ōkami )
- Emile intentionally avoids talking about politics on his channel.
- Emile once thought the word vernacular was a name for a sexual organ.
- Emile likes his food abnormally spicy.
- Emile thinks the Pokemon: Black and White anime deserves it's bad reputation.
- When he worked at a Cinema as a teenager, he played Pokemon on his break, and his boss told him that he had no life after he saw that Emile clocked over 100 hours of play.
- Sometime during the first half of December 2015, his channel hit 1 million subscribers. A plaque from YouTube arrived on Christmas Eve.
- He had a friend named Voltaire who left him because his parents said he was a bad person. He named his Jolteon in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness after him.
- When Emile was a child, he once wanted to be named Boris.
- He got the name "Chuggaaconroy" from a random name generator on a Cartoon Planet website.
- Emile has hesitated on doing a Fire Emblem Let's Play due to it's fanbase. 
- Emile studied statistics in college. It is unknown whether he minored or majored in it however.
- Though a time travel paradox Emile became ProtonJon, Tom Fawkes, and MasaeAnela (somehow)
- Chugga owns a Galaxy Note 7.
- In May of 2012, Emile and Tim (NCS) visited a seven year old fan in Minnesota who was dying of cancer, because he wanted to be able to play a video game with Chugga before he passed on. (Which is amazing)
- Emile was/is terrible at basketball; When he was younger, his friend tried to teach him basketball. When he tried to shoot a hoop, the ball bounced off of the backboard, into the garbage. His friend gave up on trying to teach him after that.
- Has once skined one gravity, after killing it; seen in Super Metroid – Episode 18: Convoluted Solutions. This puts him on universal power level.
- Creative consultiant for Undertale 2: even more tail.
- Plans to unleashed a monster onto the world at the next Momocon
- IQ is equal to Dr. Gero
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fifty Facts About Chuggaaconroy-Tag Video
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/764561558634655744
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/764563149831938049
- ↑ Dokapon Kingdom - Episode 55: Off-Topic Discussion
- ↑ Mario Party 5 - Sweet Dream [Part 3]
- ↑ "@NYSouledge I don't drink [coffee or Red Bull], actually! I drink iced tea, water, fruit juice, and nothing else." - Tweet
- ↑ Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Episode 1: Poltergust 5000
- ↑ Pokémon Sun & Moon - E3 Predictions & New Thoughts w/ Chuggaaconroy & Serebii's Joe Merrick
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/chuggaaconroy/photos/a.10150624504168175.387842.221887733174/10151856882283175/
- ↑ Splatoon - Episode 1: Inkopolis News Time!
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Pokémon Discussion w/ Chuggaaconroy - Why You Should be Watching the Pokémon XY Anime!
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/chuggaaconroy/photos/a.10150624504168175.387842.221887733174/10151774106323175/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/780809501377196036
- ↑ Pokémon Platinum - Episode 5: Roark the Dragon
- ↑ Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Episode 6: Tedium Given Form
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/830520303210086401
|Members of TheRunawayGuys|
|Main Members||Chuggaaconroy • NintendoCapriSun • Proton Jon|
|Guest Stars||JoshJepson (New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. U)|
|Lucahjin (LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Fortune Street)|
|SuperJeenius (Castle Crashers, Fortune Street)|
|MasaeAnela (Super Mario 3D World, Fortune Street)|
|StephenPlays (The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures)|
|Stephen Georg • Mallory Georg • Yoshiller|