Pokémon Colosseum Edit
Corona was caught as a Quilava in Pokémon Colosseum - Episode 3 "Grass, Fire, Orre Water?". Corona's purification occurred in Episode 15 "Purification", along with Marshall and Affection. In Episode 17 "I Believe in Mirakles", Corona evolved from a Quilava into a Typholsion. Corona is male and currently level 61. He was named Corona by GodlyLuigi in episode 16.
- Fire Blast
- Brick Break
- Flame Wheel
- Corona was the only Pokémon on his team that needed to evolve, except for Affection, who did not yet have an evolution in Pokémon Colosseum.
- Quilava was selected because Chugga had already used a Croconaw, and he didn't think much of Bayleef as well as not wanting half of his team being weak to Bug.
- He almost always says "M-m-my Corona" every time when Corona comes out. This is a reference to the song "My Sharona" by The Knack.
- Near the end of the Let's Play, he even said "B-b-bye Corona" when Corona fainted.
- In the the battle against Nascour, Corona was extremely helpful, but against Evice, he fainted before he could do anything.
- Corona is the second Johto starter Pokémon he's used. This makes Johto the region with the record for the most starter Pokémon used.
- Corona is Chugga's second Pokémon that has both Fire Blast and Flame Wheel, the first being RK9.
- Emile sometimes forgets he ever used Corona.
- He once named 35 out of his 36 teammates, but could not remeber Corona.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "So, the other day in conversation about videos, I recited my FireRed, Crystal, Emerald, XD, and Platinum teams from memory." "Why not Colosseum? I got five of them, but I'm ashamed that I forgot Corona existed." - Chuggaaconroy in this Tweet and this one.