Pokémon Platinum Edit
Prior to meeting Emile, Porygon was abandoned outside of Team Galactic HQ and was rescued by a kind old man. In Episode 25: Gambling Problems, while exploring Veilstone City, Emile came arcross the old man. The old man wished for somebody to take care of Porygon, as he was unable, so Emile accepted Porygon as his own and took Porygon as his own.
- Psybeam (Episode 25 - Present)
- Agility (Episode 25 - Present)
- Recover (Episode 25 - Present)
- Magnet Rise (Episode 25 - Present)
- Porygon (as a Porygon-Z) was considered to be used on Emile's Pokémon Platinum team, but Emile decided to use a Clefairy instead of Porygon.
- Porygon first appeared in the episode which revolves around the Game Corner. Ironically, in Generations I & III, Porygons were notoriously hard to get, requiring huge amount of Game Corner tokens to purchase one.