"The winner by a nose hair!"
The Guys fight to bring it all home in the finale of the Toy Dream board.
Mini-Games Played Edit
|Mini-Game||Type||Winner||Times Played (Per Board)||Times Played (Overall)|
|"Button Mashers"||1 vs. 1 (Duel)||Chuggaa (beat Jon)||1||1|
|"Night Light Fright"||4-Player||Chuggaa||2||2|
|"Blown Away"||1 vs. 1 (Duel)||Mario (CPU, beat Chuggaa)||1||1|
|"Pop Star Piranhas"||4-Player||Jon||1||1|
Beginning of Episode Edit
- Princess Daisy (P1; Chugga) (Coins - 8, Stars - 3)
- Mario (P4; Hard CPU) (Coins - 49, Stars - 2)
- Yoshi (P2; NCS) (Coins - 0, Stars - 1)
- Waluigi (P3; Jon) (Coins - 39, Stars - 0)
End of Episode Edit
- Mario (P4; Hard CPU) (Coins - 15, Stars - 4)
- Princess Daisy (P1; Chugga) (Coins - 44, Stars - 2)
- Yoshi (P2; NCS) (Coins - 16, Stars - 2)
- Waluigi (P3; Jon) (Coins - 13, Stars - 1)
- This episode marks the first time that the Guys have lost to the AI on a board of Mario Party.
- Karma hits Emile as Mario cements the first-ever (and so far only) AI victory in an official Mario Party LP by winning the Mini-Game Star with 107 Coins to Emile's 106 (Mario had previously won the same Bonus Star by one Coin over SlimKirby on Sweet Dream prior to TheRunawayGuys' Mario Party 1 LP, where Emile won the Coin Star on Bowser's Magma Mountain 112-111 over AI Wario with help from a Jon-botched Chance Time that swapped Wario's Stars with the one Emile had at the time).