Mario Party 6 is an LP done by TheRunawayGuys, which debuted on May 27, 2017.
Mario Party 6 was also featured in one of TheRunawayGuys Stream, highlighted as Chugga's Lost Innocence.
"The second board-building Mario Party game, the second Mario Party to have day/night cycles, and a vast improvement over Mario Party 5 in many ways!"
- Waluigi (Jon) - 7 Stars and 36 Coins
- Daisy (Chugga) - 6 Stars and 42 Coins
- Yoshi (NCS) - 3 Stars and 82 Coins
- Mario (CPU) - 3 Stars and 39 Coins
E. Gadd's GarageEdit
- Waluigi (Jon) - 7 Stars and 24 Coins
- Daisy (Chugga) - 6 Stars and 35 Coins
- Yoshi (NCS) - 5 Stars and 125 Coins
- Luigi (CPU) - 4 Stars and 114 Coins
- Waluigi (Jon) - 16 Stars, 27 Coins
- Yoshi (NCS) - 11 Stars, 65 Coins
- Daisy (Chugga) - 6 Stars, 56 Coins
- Wario (CPU) - 2 Stars, 77 Coins
- Yoshi (NCS) - 8 Stars, 16 Coins
- Waluigi (Jon) - 7 Stars, 113 Coins
- Daisy (Chugga) - 5 Stars, 6 Coins
- Boo (AI) - 3 Stars, 16 Coins
- Yoshi (NCS) - 2 Stars, 160 Coins
- Waluigi (Jon) - 2 Stars, 81 Coins
- Toad (AI) - 1 Star, 86 Coins
- Daisy (Chugga) - 1 Star, 65 Coins
- Waluigi (Jon) - 9 Stars, 28 Coins
- Daisy (Chugga) - 4 Stars, 69 Coins
- Yoshi (NCS) - 2 Stars, 30 Coins
- Toadette (AI) - 0 Stars, 72 Coins
Brutal Faire SquareEdit
- Waluigi (Jon) - 20 Stars, 41 Coins
- Yoshi (NCS) - 15 Stars, 44 Coins
- Daisy (Chugga) - 7 Stars, 18 Coins
- Koopa Kid (AI) - 2 Stars, 111 Coins
- Jon - 5
- NCS - 2
- Chugga - 0
- AI - 0
- Peach (Chugga) - 12 Stars (Received), 252 Coins
- Peach (NCS) - 20 Stars (Received), 400 Coins
- Peach (Jon) - 51 Stars (Received), 1030 Coins
- The results of the first board of Mario Party 6 has Jon and the AI switch positions from the results of the first board in Mario Party 5.
- On Part 5 of the E. Gadd's Garage video, Chuggaa said that they will do a rematch of the E. Gadd's Garage board due to the skipping that happened during the Last 5 Turns.
- NCS' win on the Snowflake Lake board ends Jon's 8-board winning streak that started with Pirate Dream in Mario Party 5.
- NCS' win on the Snowflake Lake board makes it his first win in an even numbered Mario Party game (not including Mega Board Mayhem because it's a bonus board and not a main board).
- Due to the board number, the AI never played as Peach.
- Peach was used as the playable character in Solo Mode, making it the first time NCS played as another character other than Yoshi in the Mario Party playthroughs but this was by default. Koopa Kid was later played by the AI during their Brutal Faire Square playthrough.
- During Clockwork Castle, the game crashed and undid an entire turn, erasing NCS moving into second place due to a Star and Coin Swap with Chuggaa when the latter landed on the Chance Time space.