Moegami is Emile's Blaziken in his Let's Play of Pokémon Emerald. He was the first Pokémon to join Emile's team. Moegami, along with the rest of the Emerald team, was later transferred to Pokémon Platinum through the Pal Park.
Pokémon Emerald Edit
He was obtained as a Torchic.
He evolved into a Combusken.
He evolved into a Blaziken.
Pokémon Platinum Edit
Emile, in order to show off Pal Park, transferred and re-captured his team from Pokémon Emerald, including Moegami.
Other Appearances Edit
Moegami participated in the titular battle.
- Sky Uppercut (Final B. Episode - Present)
- Earthquake (Episode ? - Present)
- Rock Tomb (Episode ? - Present)
- Overheat (Final B. Episode - Present)
To Be Added
Nickname Origin Edit
Why Emile Chose Blaziken
He stated he doesnt like Blaziken much and finds it a tad overdone, but picked it so he could use a grass starter in gen 1, a water in gen 2, and a fire in gen 3. This continues in Platinum, where he used a Grass starter.
- As of his Platinum Let's Play, Moegami is the only one of Chugga's unevolved starters to not be the first member of the team to evolve, as Kappa evolved first.
- Chugga has stated that although he felt choosing Torchic as a starter was overdone, he did so because he picked a Bulbasaur (a Grass type) in Pokémon FireRed and a Totodile (a Water type) in Pokémon Crystal, so he wanted to have used each type of starter at least once.
- Moegami is the first fire type Chugga has used which wasn't an Arcanine.
- As of Pokémon X and Y, technically, Moegami is the second Pokemon that Chugga would have been able to mega evolve.
- Moegami was the only starter that Emile left in the PC for Victory Road.
- Moegami, along with Emile's other Pokemon from Emerald, has been migrated to his Platinum Let's Play file.