Animal Crossing: New Leaf Edit
Molly was one of Chugga's starter villagers.
Emile walked into The Roost to find Brewster working and Molly having a coffee.
Emile speaks to Molly, and she tells him that she loves the snow. Molly asks Emile to get her 6 signatures from other towns for her petition, Scamper to Victory. Emile obliges. Later, Molly suggest Emile build the Lighthouse, a favorite of Chugga's.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo Edit
Molly's picture is seen inside Emile's house. Emile talks to her shortly after, the first villager he talks to. She is happy to see him after many years.
Later, Molly and Emile talk. Emile calls Molly's outfit "cute" when she asks his opinion.
Molly announces her intention to move out on October 18th, in order to find herself, in order to start a new life. Emile reluctantly lets her go, to find her own way.
Molly appears on main street and annoys Emile with her main street blandness.
Molly talks with Emile outside his house, and reveals that Croque and Pietro have been fighting.
Molly buys Emile's koi for an astronomical 4,900 Bells, to Emile's shock and acceptance.
Other Appearances Edit
Emile wandered around Palette, doing some fishing and talking to various villagers, including Molly.
- Chugga has stated that he finds Molly adorable.
- She has asked Chugga to bring her a peach twice.
- Chugga built a fountain for Molly so that she could swim in it adorably. However, she didn't show up for the ceremony.
- According to Chugga, Molly had his favorite house of any villager living in Palette.
- She now calls Emile, "dearie."
- She was the first victim of Emile's Net of Terror. (Episode 2)
- Chugga made Molly's greeting into "Queak." Sometime before the Saturday before Emile's Birthday, he changed her greeting to "Quackers."
- Chugga and Molly are romanticaly involved, however on her birthday, to his distress, she had an affair with Croque.
- Molly wanted Chugga to get people to sign a petition, Garden Gnomes have rights.