Pandora is Emile's Absol in his Let's Play of Pokémon Emerald. She was the sixth and final Pokémon to join Emile's team. Pandora, along with the rest of the Emerald team, was later transferred to Pokémon Platinum through the Pal Park.
Pokémon Emerald Edit
Pandora was caught by Emile.
Part of the reason for him using an Absol was to prove that she was better than people gave her credit for. However, despite winning her first battle against Fortree City Gym Leader Winona and often proving her worth, he still got criticized for using her. And even though she beat Sidney and Phoebe of the Elite Four with ease, she was still criticized. Chuggaaconroy has even called out Pandora's critics in one of his Emerald episodes.
Pandora has also proven her worth greatly in Southern Isle fight against Latias. Even Chugga was amazed about her power against this Legendary Pokémon, he also praised her for lowering Latias to red health in one shot.
Pokémon Platinum Edit
Emile, in order to show off Pal Park, transferred and captured his team from Pokémon Emerald again, including Pandora.
Other Appearances Edit
Pandora participated in the titular battle.
- Aerial Ace
- Shadow Ball
- Swords Dance
- Pandora is Chugga's first Dark type Pokémon. As of Pokemon Platinum, Chugga had never used a dual Dark type. He considered using Houndoom in Platinum but it never ended up on his team.
- Pandora is also the name of a Danish jewelry manufacturer and retailer, having more than 1,000 stores in North America.
- Many people expected Pandora to make a comeback in Chugga's Platinum LP, as Absol would now have Dark type STAB starting in Gen 4. Had Absol been caught, it would've been Chugga's 3rd Pokemon species used more than once, the others being Arcanine and Espeon.
- Pandora is the first Pokémon Chugga obtained for influence due to her being criticized a lot.
- Pandora is the only Pokémon Chugga has used to not have a move that gets STAB bonus because Dark type moves were considered special before Generation IV and most Dark types (including Absol) were physical attackers.
- Because of that, Pandora gets Shadow Ball since Ghost is a physical type before it was special in Generation IV.
- Pandora defeated Phoebe of the Elite Four single-handedly.
- Pandora is Chugga's fourth Pokémon that could Mega-Evolve, after Bulbapedia, Moegami, Altair, Billy Bob, and Psythe.
- Pandora is referenced a few times in Chugga's Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness LP, mostly while fighting against an Absol.
- In Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, Chugga claims that he still misses Pandora to this day.
- Pandora, along with Emile's other Pokemon from Emerald, has been migrated to his Platinum Let's Play file.
- Pandora won her first battle, which was against Fortree City Gym Leader Winona.