Pango is an anteater villager in Chugga's town Palette in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. She was one of Emile's starting villagers in Palette and moved out without warning sometime between Biskit's Birthday and Father's Day.
Animal Crossing: New LeafEdit
Pango was one of Chugga's starter villagers in Palette.
After a very long absence, Pango visited Main Street and talked to Emile.
Pango happens to be visiting Main Street on Emile's last day in Palette. He's somewhat happy to see "the jerk".
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo Edit
Emile and Pango talk on Main Street after many years apart. Emile reminisces on how tame her villainy was compared to Croque's rudeness. Emile says he misses her.
Pango is seen walking around Main Street, Emile doesn't speak to her this time.
Pango is seen shopping in the Able Sisters', and she gives Emile a compliment by saying he never looks bad.
Other Appearances Edit
Emile wandered around Palette, doing some fishing and talking to various villagers. During this, he passed Pango.
- Pango is the first main antagonist of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the second being Croque.
- Pango said that she'd buy two of everything, so that she and Chugga could be twins.
- Chugga made Pango's greeting "Nosey."
- Emile wanted to build the Roost Cafe right on top of Pango.
- Pango is meant to be a peppy villager so it is completely odd that she acts the way she does.
- Pango is one of 6 anteaters, who are all female and peppy.