Pokémon Emerald is an LP by Chuggaaconroy, started on January 15, 2012. This is his third Pokémon LP and 17th LP overall. This LP finished with 58 episodes on March 17 and 7 bonus episodes uploaded the days after the LP ended, bringing the total to 65 videos. The playlist is 18 hours, 7 minutes, and 46 seconds. There were Bonus Episodes involving the E-Reader.
- Moegami (Blaziken)
- Kappa (Ludicolo)
- Teddy (Slaking)
- Acooltent (Tentacruel)
- Altair (Altaria)
- Pandora (Absol)
- "Teddy is loafing around!" in a silly voice.
- Catching Groudon in a Nest Ball at almost full health
- "Slavinator has ANOTHER item!"
- Catching Rayquaza while counting in Spanish with Kappa.
- Catching Latias in a Nest Ball at full health, with no status ailments.
- Steve the evil Pokémon trainer.
- "The hamily's farts beat together."
- May is an idiot.
- "Toys is so magical".
- RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL...
- The Veteran that magically grew hair when the screen faded to black.
- Altair being 2 EXP away from evolving.
- Chugga gets a phone call when he's right next to a hidden item and is about to pick it up.
- "SPINNING IN CIRCLES!!!!!"
- "The next girl I see, I'm making my PP go up! (Chugga runs into an old lady) "EWW!!!
- Reading all of Team Magma Leader Maxie's text in his anime voice, which Chugga describes as sounding like a "Brooklyn Inspector Gadget."
- Saying "NOSELAZER!!!" When Teddy used Hyper Beam for the first time.
- Chuggaconroy saying "Touch the balls"
- "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER, AHAHA, OH THAT FEELS GOOD!"
- I AM GOING TO ENJOY AN EGG
- "RAAH HE MADE AN ANGRY FACE ALL OVER DA SCREEN!"
- "IT HAD HYDRO PUMP THAT WHOLE TIME?! Seriously? Why didn't it use it on Moegami?"
- "YOU HIT 80% OF THE TIME WITH A MOVE WITH 30 ACCURACY!"
- "Double-edge... It's a physical attack and... CRITICAL?!"
- "NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO PRESS B!...... *Regirock flies away*.... How does a hunk of rocks fly away?!"
- "Wrrrrrroooooooaaaaaaarrrrr! Peeeeeko!"
- "Good for you, Altair, you leveled up! Looks like I'm resetting! (Altair tries to learn Dragon Dance) Well, I certainly hope you enjoy that move!"
- "In Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire this would be a Rich Boy named Winston but here we have a Lady! ...Apparently Ladies have a lot of money so beat them up... THAT SOUNDED AMAZING, HAHAHA! Wooooow!" Chuggaaconroy, Episode 3
(January 15th, 2012 - March 17th, 2012)
My long-delayed third installment in my Pokémon LPs!