- "The only thing to fear is fear itself... and bees"
- ―Emile, quoting Rocco
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Edit
Emile hits Rocco with his net accidentally.
Rocco, Fang, and Emile all celebrated Rocco's birthday in his house. Emile got Rocco a bathroom stall as a present and Rocco loved it.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo Edit
After years away, Emile speaks to Rocco. Rocco is happy to see him. Later, Rocco recruits Emile to help him come up with a nicer greeting. In a rush to grab a balloon present, Emile suggests "Fluffy.".
Rocco is seen shopping in T&T Emporium.
Rocco attends the commemoration of Palette's new zen bench.
Emile speaks to Rocco, who tells him an unfinteresting story that he thinks is interesting, about speaking to Adriana from Ganymede.
Rocco is seen participating in the Fishing Tourney.
- Fang is Rocco's best friend. He's also friends with Emile and Adriana.
- Rocco doesn't much like astrology.
- Despite being a starting villager, the interior of his house wasn't shown until Day 32: Tomorrow's Christmas Eve.
- Emile has a habit of not talking to Rocco, even saying that he should talk to him more.
- Rocco, Croque, and Fang are all Cranky villagers, which, as of July 18th, is the most populated nature in Emile's town.
- According to Emile, Rocco's catchphrase changes more often than Emile changes his socks.
- Chugga was initially disgusted to find an old porta-potty in Rocco's house.
- Emile had a huge overreaction in the April Fool's Day episode when he found out Rocco's special skill: making puns.
- Rocco would become the last starting villager to stay in Palette if Molly does move out in the 18th of October.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Rocco's Birthday
- ↑ Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo - Day 6: Deep Dive Deep
- ↑ Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Day 32: Tomorrow's Christmas Eve