Something entirely new, much like the game itself
Memorable Quotes and MomentsEdit
- "This is canned pressure" referring to seeker rush
- "I would like to bring special attention to damage up"
To Be Added
Quotes About the LP Edit
- "I have about a zillion thank yous to give for this series existing as it is. Thank you to Stephen and Mal Georg for designing some of the visual things you see in the video, including this icon. To MasaeAnela for some other visual things, help with getting video footage, fact checking, and general encouragement. To Silver, Zonink, Team SRL, SaccharoKirby, and others in the competitive Splatoon community for fact checking the weapon bios before release! Seriously, the community is a very nice place if I haven't praised it enough already and they were a huge help with making it possible to give unpopular weapons sizable bios to in later videos. Thank you to ThunderScott for making the music you hear in a couple parts, it's a new Splatoon cover that will be up on his channel soon. He's the first of a few musicians I've worked with to bring more good Splatoon music into the world and this Let's Play will actually have a fair amount of new music. To Cody Davies, JoshJepson, MomAnela, Yoshiller, and others for taking the time to watch and give their opinions on the first episode before it came time. Honestly, between everything, I consider these the most polished videos I've been able to work on. Thank you all for contributing to the finished product!"
- ―Emile on Facebook
- Splatoon is the newest game Let's Played by Emile, as it was released in May 2015.
- Splatoon is the game Let's Played closest to release, being played just a year and four months after the game's release.
- Splatoon is the second Wii U game played by Emile, with the first being Pikmin 3.
- The end date of the LP was indirectly revealed in Episode 30 when Chugga said he had to find a way to make bonus content last 37 episodes.  If the schedule is unchanged, the LP will end December 20th, 2016.